Travis and I both like to cook and I love to bake.Â There are things I use in the kitchen that I would pay any amount to replace, should the need ever arise.Â Here are my five favorite things in the kitchen:
- Â I cannot make cookies without my pampered chef stoneware. I have tried, God knows I have tried. But instead of cookies I make flat, oily pancakes that end up rock hard within ten minutes. It is a science wonder really.
- I never used rubber spatulas for anything until I bought some from Williams Sonoma. How they get plastic to stay perfect up to 500 degrees is beyond me, but I cannot live without them. And they clean my flat top stove. What more could a girl want?
- I absolutely LOVE my crock pot. I didn’t use it when I was gone for nine hours a day, but now that I am home I love to get everything ready in the morning and forget about it until right before Travis comes home. This is a must have for me.
- My pampered chef nut chopper. I love it because it is big and I can chop a lot at one time. I love it because it is super easy to clean. But most of all I love it because it is so easy to press Monkey can work it. I have to admit, this is my second one and the plastic is cracking on this one just as it did on the last, but I haven’t found anything better so in my cabinet it stays.
- Last but not least, I love Monkeys Learning Tower. For those of you who just said ‘Monkeys what?’ let me explain. It is an adjustible stool that is fully enclosed on all sides. Monkey can use it to help me cook, or do crafts. Because it holds up to 300 lbs, daddy can use it to paint the ceiling trim and mommy can use it to clean the top of the fridge. This is the stool of all stools.
What are your five faves in the kitchen? Be sure to let us know why and where you got them so we can get them too!