One of my new friends in the blogosphere, Velvia at It Could Fill Books (which by the way I think that is a great blog name) tagged me for 7 random things about me. So here goes…
- In my previous life (before I became a stay at home mom) I managed apartments. Specifically I handled evictions, and really felt okay with it. During that time, I also saw a dead person and handled a woman whose children were taken away from her because of the condition of her apartment. At one point my company had to put Travis and I in a hotel because of how crazy a resident was treating me, yet I loved the job.
- My husband Travis and I met 8 years ago through a mutual friend in a karaoke bar called The Main Event. That night he sang “Safety Dance” by Men Without Hats. That song made our wedding CD, two years later.
- I had a newspaper article written about me when I was in High School because I was involved in so many things. Some of those things included Cheerleading, Marching Band, FBLA, winterguard and competitive speech. Today I can barely handle Monkey and more than one appointment on any given day. LOL
- As I mentioned in a previous post, I was a victim of domestic violence. Not through one boyfriend, but two. The first time I was pregnant it was with one of the abusers child. I didn’t know it at the time, but the miscarriage I suffered was Gods protective hands wrapped around my heart.
- I became a Christian about four years ago. I feel although I am a baby in my walk with the Lord, I have loved every minute of our time together and I can physically feel Him drawing me in every day.
- Our Mini English Bulldog snores louder than my dear husband. At least once a night Travis or I ask if the other person said something because the noise is so easily mistaken as a voice.
- Last, but not least, I love, love, LOVE photography. I love to take pictures of people when they don’t even realize I am there and I am anti-portrait. (too stiff!!) I love to capture emotional moments in my cameras eye and I love the reaction I get when people see my work. I love pretty much everything about it.
So… V’Dubs, you are up… 7 random things about you. I know you can do it, and I can’t wait until you do.